Saturday, May 19, 2012

FREE National Parks Annual Pass for Military Starting Today!

Starting today, May 19th, Military Service Members can get a FREE Annual Pass to National Parks. Annual passes are available to active duty military personnel and dependents with proper identification (CAC Card or DD Form 1173--aka Military ID). Your pass will get you FREE entrance to all Fish and Wildlife Service and National Park Service locations that charge entrance fees!  This freebie has an $80 value -- WOW!

Each dependent can even get their own card (with valid Military ID) so if  your spouse is deployed you can still take advantage!  Note that your pass only covers entrance and standard amenity use fees, but not extras like camping fees or boat launch.  View the full list of sites where you can obtain your pass HERE.

Here is a list of places where your passes are valid nationwide:

Bureau of Land Management
Bureau of Reclamation
Fish and Wildlife Service
USDA Forest Service
National Park Service

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and discounts! Subscribe Now!

No comments:


Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved